Madison Logic, the global leader in Account Based Marketing, is seeking an organized, results-driven, and extremely detail-oriented Senior Display Campaign Manager to join its Ad Ops team. This individual will be an integral part of Madison Logic's Ad Ops function and will have the opportunity to learn from seasoned industry leaders. This is an ideal role for a candidate looking to enhance their leadership skills and gain experience in the Ad Ops field.
What you’ll do:
- Traffic and maintain display ad campaigns utilizing a hybrid of the Company's first party data as well as a variety of tools/technologies that are integrated within our display platform
- Work with internal Ad Ops to ensure assets and instructions are received and implemented correctly
- Recommend effective optimizations and delivery adjustments to improve campaign performance
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Implement third party ad tracking pixels to account for viewability, engagement, and targeting
- Monitor scheduling and delivery of ad campaigns using multiple ad trafficking systems
- Review testing and QA of ad creative and campaign delivery including 3rd party ad tags
- Mentor and train team members
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-5 years of experience in online ad operations/trafficking, RTB, programmatic media buying or related experience
- Experience with ad-serving, DSP, video, and rich media vendor tools preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML preferred
- Desire to work in online advertising
- Ability to work both independently and on a team a must
- Strong analytical, problem solving, quantitative, and organizational skills
About Madison Logic
Madison Logic is the global leader in Account Based Marketing.
Our B2B marketing technology platform, Activate ABM™, unifies targeted advertising and content syndication with attribution metrics to show measurable return on investment. As the only comprehensive global ABM platform built for B2B marketers, it leverages unmatched proprietary data, reach, and scale to identify, engage and convert prospective accounts.
With Madison Logic, B2B marketers can easily gain insights into their target accounts to personalize their message, optimize their programs and inform their sales and marketing strategy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer