Madison Logic, the global leader in Account Based Marketing, is looking for a customer service oriented individual to support our account management team. You must be results-driven, detail-oriented and organized. This individual will be an integral part of the team providing best in class service for our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Support day to day activities of B2B advertiser clients.
- Respond to general and specialized client requests via phone and email, including payment, reporting, and product related issues in a timely manner.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from management/clients on account related matters.
- Build relationships with clients and internal teams creating a constant flow of communication.
- Attend sales meetings to stay up-to-date on developments within the sales organization.
- Proactively identify optimization and upsell opportunities of Madison Logic products and services.
- Develop client specific lead generation strategies.
- Participate in on-boarding calls with clients to understand their needs.
- Optimize accounts and present results and strategies.
What you need:
- 1-3 years of account management experience or client services experience.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and customer service focused.
- High level of enthusiasm, energy, sense of humor as well as a sense of urgency to address client issues.
- Ability to work independently and escalate issues when necessary.
- Ability to work towards goals on an individual and team level.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task competing responsibilities.
- Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of Excel and MS Word.
About Madison Logic
Madison Logic is the global leader in Account Based Marketing.
Our B2B marketing technology platform, Activate ABM™, unifies targeted advertising and content syndication with attribution metrics to show measurable return on investment. As the only comprehensive global ABM platform built for B2B marketers, it leverages unmatched proprietary data, reach, and scale to identify, engage and convert prospective accounts.
With Madison Logic, B2B marketers can easily gain insights into their target accounts to personalize their message, optimize their programs and inform their sales and marketing strategy.
Send us a cover letter and knock our HR socks off.
Madison Logic is an Equal Opportunity Employer