Madison Logic is looking for a rising star in all things recruitment. As the Recruiter for the best company in the universe (we’re a little biased), you will be at the front lines, ensuring that a robust talent pipeline of high quality candidates are introduced into the organization. In addition, you will work effectively with the rest of the HR Team, happily rolling up your sleeves to get in the trenches with us.
Our dream candidate breathes collaboration, adaptation, flexibility, resourcefulness, and entrepreneurship. If all this embodies your personal recruiting mission statement, then you are a perfect fit! Also:
- You are comfortable with the execs, but the interns also think you’re hip
- You are a natural interviewer. You’ve been called a talent rainmaker. You judge HR folks if they have fewer than 500 connections on LinkedIn
- You will help our team to provide an amazing candidate experience and an innovative recruiting vision
Why this Role is Different:
There is no training period, and you are 100% okay with that. You will jump right in but won’t start off telling us you’re an agent of change. You’ll study our Madison Logic culture intently, and you’ll ultimately conclude that this is, in fact, the best company in the universe. You won't tell us you’re a “people person” because it drives us nuts when HR candidates say that.
Finally, a sense of humor is a must. We are passionate about our work, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Meet with internal clients to understand Madison Logic’s business goals and subsequently create an aligned talent acquisition strategy
- Help our small (but very cool) HR Team coordinate the full recruitment lifecycle. From the initial sourcing and interviewing stages, to onboarding and beyond, you will strategically identify candidates while ensuring a positive and sunny experience for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Recruit the best and brightest for a wide variety of professions (e.g. entry level sales, marketing, technology, media, finance, operations, and interns)
- Serve as our in-house geek on our Applicant Tracking System (Jazz), leveraging it to ensure the software is put to optimal use for the company.
- Monitor and continuously reduce the costs of the recruitment process
- Act as Madison Logic’s brand ambassador in networking and recruiting events, and strategically maintain relationships with appropriate groups, organization, associations, and vendors.
- Always be pipelining. Always!
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years Recruitment experience with a record of successful (and fast!) candidate placement
- Technical and/or Digital recruitment experience a plus
- Hyper organized and attentive to details (we will put these skills to the test please note)
- Thrives on ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Admin Support background a plus
- A ridiculously fun presence. Must be able to build relationships with ease. Must also be able to reject candidates with grace and aplomb
- Fearless, yet charming cold-calling skills
- Keen eye for talent (Note: we will be asking about your “keen eye for talent” track record)
- Constant pulse on industry recruiting trends
About Madison Logic
Madison Logic is the global leader in Account Based Marketing.
Our B2B marketing technology platform, Activate ABM™, unifies targeted advertising and content syndication with attribution metrics to show measurable return on investment. As the only comprehensive global ABM platform built for B2B marketers, it leverages unmatched proprietary data, reach, and scale to identify, engage and convert prospective accounts.
With Madison Logic, B2B marketers can easily gain insights into their target accounts to personalize their message, optimize their programs and inform their sales and marketing strategy.
Send us a cover letter and knock our HR socks off.
Madison Logic is an Equal Opportunity Employer