Madison Logic is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to take on all Accounts Payable activities. This brand-new position requires working with multiple departments and entities within the company to maintain accurate accounting of expenses with weekly/monthly journal entries and account reconciliations. The Accounts Payable Specialist will report to the Corporate Controller.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Code and enter invoices into system
- Prepare and process weekly payments (checks, ACHs and wires)
- Responsible for Use tax accounting and submissions
- Prepare and file quarterly NYC Commercial rent tax submissions
- Audit and process credit card statements
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- 1099 maintenance
- Maintain vendor files and respond to all vendor inquiries
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of general accounting and bookkeeping methods including journal entries, general ledger accounts, multi-entity/ departmental structure and budgets.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounts payable
- Knowledge of Sales and Use tax, NYC Commercial Rent Tax
- Microsoft Office software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel) expertise a must
- ADP payroll processing experience a plus
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability prioritize work
- Ability to collaborate with internal/external teams/vendors
- An affinity for a strong company culture with smart teammates who care about making a huge impact
About Madison Logic:
Madison Logic is the global leader in Account Based Marketing.
Our B2B marketing technology platform, Activate ABM™, unifies targeted advertising and content syndication with attribution metrics to show measurable return on investment. As the only comprehensive global ABM platform built for B2B marketers, it leverages unmatched proprietary data, reach, and scale to identify, engage and convert prospective accounts.
With Madison Logic, B2B marketers can easily gain insights into their target accounts to personalize their message, optimize their programs and inform their sales and marketing strategy.
Send us a cover letter and knock our HR socks off.
Madison Logic is an Equal Opportunity Employer