Madison Logic is seeking a talented software engineer with expertise in Node.js and Linux to join our team. We are a leading B2B marketing automation platform, and we are continuously improving our capabilities in data processing, data enrichment, and targeting precision order to help our clients deliver hyper-focused, high-value campaigns.
- Enhancing the capabilities of our core data management platform, which runs on AWS
- Assessing the quality of data feeds
- Effective troubleshooting of production issues and root cause diagnosis
- Building alerts and monitors to verify that the system functions correctly at all times.
- Mentoring interns and new hires
- Improving our developer tooling
- Identifying promising new technologies, articulating their value, and helping the team adopt them
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Experience and ability to build working full-stack applications quickly
- Experience in at least one statically typed and one dynamically typed programming language
- A strong understanding of at least one SQL database
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product
- Great attitude towards work and people
- Intellectually curious, passionate, and inventive
- You look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
Nice to haves:
- Experience building data processing pipelines
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Experience using Linux
- Experience running Node.js in production environments
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- Experience using Git for source control
About Madison Logic
Madison Logic is the global leader in Account Based Marketing.
Our B2B marketing technology platform, Activate ABM™, unifies targeted advertising and content syndication with attribution metrics to show measurable return on investment. As the only comprehensive global ABM platform built for B2B marketers, it leverages unmatched proprietary data, reach, and scale to identify, engage and convert prospective accounts.
With Madison Logic, B2B marketers can easily gain insights into their target accounts to personalize their message, optimize their programs and inform their sales and marketing strategy.
Madison Logic is an Equal Opportunity Employer