Madison Logic is seeking a seasoned software engineer with expertise in Node.js and Linux to join our team. We are a leading B2B marketing automation platform, and we are continuously improving our capabilities in data processing, data enrichment, and targeting precision order to help our clients deliver hyper-focused, high-value campaigns.
- Leading the technical design of new features for our marketing automation platform
- Shipping high quality solutions quickly
- Effective troubleshooting of production issues and root cause diagnosis
- Leading code reviews to ensure high-quality team output
- Mentoring junior developers
- Identifying promising new technologies, articulating their value, and helping the team adopt them
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Experience and ability to build working full-stack applications quickly
- Expert in at least one statically typed and one dynamically typed programming language
- A strong understanding of at least one SQL database
- Able to explain pros & cons of NoSQL vs SQL
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product
- Great attitude towards work and people
- Intellectually curious, passionate, and inventive
- You look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
Nice to haves:
- Experience building data processing pipelines
- Experience running Linux in a datacenter
- Experience running Node.js in production environments
- Experience deploying web applications onto Amazon Web Services
- Skilled at using Git for source control
About Madison Logic
Madison Logic is the global leader in Account Based Marketing.
Our B2B marketing technology platform, Activate ABM™, unifies targeted advertising and content syndication with attribution metrics to show measurable return on investment. As the only comprehensive global ABM platform built for B2B marketers, it leverages unmatched proprietary data, reach, and scale to identify, engage and convert prospective accounts.
With Madison Logic, B2B marketers can easily gain insights into their target accounts to personalize their message, optimize their programs and inform their sales and marketing strategy.
Madison Logic is an Equal Opportunity Employer