Madison Logic, the global leader in Account Based Marketing, is looking for an account leader that is customer service focused, analytical, and detail-oriented. You must be results-driven, a problem-solver, and organized. This individual will be an integral part of the team providing best in class service for our customers.
Candidates must be skilled at customer management and business consultancy. You are passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have advanced relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties.
What you’ll do:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, including increasing product adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals and other key performance indicators.
- Aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Acquire a deep understanding of Madison Logic products and services.
- Work to identify growth opportunities and develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs and issues across different internal departments and external vendors.
- Maintain current customer spend levels and increase future investment (as upsell and in future time periods).
- Issue reports (following established plan) that provide value to the assigned clients.
- Resolve customer issues.
- Analyze and effectively communicate results and insights internally and externally.
- Manage projects/initiatives from concept to launch.
- Other duties, as required.
What you need:
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to develop expertise and drive value of company products.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter. Ability to work independently and escalate issues when necessary.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- High level of enthusiasm, energy, sense of humor as well as a sense of urgency to address client issues.
- Technical skills, including basic understanding of display and lead generation operations as well as technical project management (such as specifications) are a plus.
- Ability to work towards goals on an individual and team level.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task competing responsibilities.
- Outstanding computer skills including proficiency Office products, particularly Excel and MS Word.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level a plus.
About Madison Logic
Madison Logic is the global leader in Account Based Marketing.
Our B2B marketing technology platform, Activate ABM™, unifies targeted advertising and content syndication with attribution metrics to show measurable return on investment. As the only comprehensive global ABM platform built for B2B marketers, it leverages unmatched proprietary data, reach, and scale to identify, engage, and convert prospective accounts.
With Madison Logic, B2B marketers can easily gain insights into their target accounts to personalize their message, optimize their programs, and inform their sales and marketing strategy.