Madison Logic is looking for a results-oriented Product Marketer to join its Product team.
The Product Marketing Manager will drive the messaging, positioning, and marketing of products and platforms. This role requires the ability to draft effective B2B marketing collateral, establish strategy and effective positioning, and support marketing efforts throughout the product lifecycle.
In addition, the Product Marketing Manager will work closely with sales, product development, product managers, events, and support services to ensure effective product messaging, adherence to branding, comprehensive marketing support to the sales team and overall success of marketing support at events.
What you’ll do:
- Make recommendations and help analyze performance and ROI
- Manage applicable messaging, awareness, positioning, collateral and promotion by collaborating with the Executive, Marketing, Sales and support teams to develop messaging.
- Write clear and articulate competitive messaging, positioning, and value propositions; Drives key and consistent product messages through various communication channels.
- Work closely with product teams on expansion of product/service offerings (new features, applications, improvements, etc.) as needed to adapt product marketing messaging and promotions to changing market/competitive demands.
- Track ROI on initiatives through the analysis of data from various sources, leverages campaign reports and results along with company and industry trend research to improve and continue to enhance marketing strategies and campaigns. Provide feedback and ideas
- Keep abreast of industry trends and new technologies (social, mobile and web)
- Identify pricing strategies & revenue analysis
- Perform market research and maintain competitive analysis
- Create and present positioning documents to sales, marketing and product
- Analyze market research, data and feedback from Product marketing and sales to determine customer needs and ensure marketing messaging is delivering qualified leads to sales and driving product profitability.
- Work with Sales teams to develop effective strategic marketing plans for multiple product and service lines, ensuring maximum penetration in multiple markets throughout the product lifecycle.
- Collaborate with marketing to maintain and update collateral and messaging as needed based on expanded product offering.
- Lead new product marketing launch plans, ensuring all internal and external resources are in place
- Develop and maintain communication tools for the organization and sales teams to communicate value of products to customers (demonstrations include Power Point presentations, brochures, web content, copy, and customer case studies).
- Work closely with Director of Marketing, Product Management, Business Intelligence, Sales and Support teams to determine marketing plan for specific products in each target segment, including both internal and external customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in product marketing preferred.
- Experience in B2B, SaaS, MarTech or AdTech industries preferred.
- A strong project manager, with the ability to work in an effective manner both collaboratively and independently required.
- Experience managing release deployment across a matrix organization
- Excellent writing and creative skills able to develop effective messaging for a variety of communication vehicles.
- Proven results in developing collateral for complete product life cycle.
- Experienced in development of competitive analyses and client friendly positioning documents
- Creative and enthusiastic self-starter who is able to coordinate multiple marketing projects in a fast paced environment, work with a wide range of stakeholders and drive projects forward from start to finish.
- Accustomed to working in a high-pressure environment with the ability to change gears quickly as needed.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Microsoft WORD, Excel and strong PowerPoint skills required
About Madison Logic
Madison Logic, the global leader in Account Based Marketing, provides the industry’s most comprehensive B2B digital advertising and demand-gen solutions powered by the world’s most sophisticated and actionable data driven platform. Now you can reach the universe of buyers for your products globally. And, you can pinpoint every company and decision maker currently in market for your offerings, at every stage of the buyer journey.
More than 4 billion buyer intent interactions. More than 2 million companies. More than 400 million decision makers across all key B2B industries and functions. Activate brand, demand and measurable business results with the power of intent, uniquely provided by Madison Logic.
Madison Logic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.